Monday I sewed and crocheted the strips together and Tuesday worked on the border. Now we have a blanket.
I think it turned out great. I liked the yarn and the pattern. The granny square hides any imperfections a beginner crocheter has. I started a monkey face. I'm debating whether to leave it as is or add the faces. All in all, a sucessful project in my book! And Monday night I also finished the other cushions. Here is a far away view of my front porch.
Joy #1 has recently asked for a shrug or caplet to go with a new sundress. I think that will need to be my next project. She is so tiny it will be like knitting baby clothes. :)