In the past few months I've:
- Worked hard to get through tax season
- All my free time has been devoted to my family and friend
- Either traveled or had company every other weekend since the end of March
- Kids participated in LTC (Leadership Training for Christ) again this year
- Knit almost nothing. 1 baby bib. I haven't even woven in the ends.
Oh man someone cut that hair!
Things you would be shocked to know:
- I've cooked very little since January. That is almost 6 months of eating whatever. What happened to the days of fresh bread and culinary delights?
- The knitting...very little. I'm going camping this weekend and I don't even have anything to bring with me to knit. I was on Raverly today and found some projects to start but I don't have any yarn. Why am I not a stasher? And the chances of me getting out to a yarn shop before I leave are 3%. I've been tempted to call Wayne in my knitting group to see what he has that I could buy. Sad.
- I did plant my herbs garden but have done very little with it. Thank goodness for square ft gardening or else it would be a total loss.
Things that haven't changed:
- I still do very little house cleaning. Wow is that all that hasn't changed? No wonder I haven't blogged. I don't have anything to report. :)
Life is good though. The kids are still the perfect blend of entertaining and frustrating. Getting older and wiser (cough) everyday. I added some pictures to assure you that all is well. Those of you in Kansas know that all ready but those of you in Canada might need some reassurance.