Thursday, September 18, 2008

WIP


I didn't get a chance to photograph this during daylight, but here it is. My slow progress on the sweater. I'm so glad I went ahead and took it to knit night so I could push through the decreases. Now joy of joys I get to knit only the pattern for 7 rows and not have to worry about waist shaping. This sweater is challenging. Not hard but just a lot to pay attention to. I'll have to put it aside soon to work on my nieces mittens and beret. I'm looking forward to a quick knit.

5 comments:

leah said...

It looks like you are making lots of progress to me....sweaters don't knit themselves overnight!

Ellen said...

It looks great! Your colourwork is so even, this will be a beautiful FO. i know what you mean about looking forward to quick knits though, I'm on the final stratch of my leaf lace scarf and can't wait to start something new!

Debbie said...

You're moving quickly! It looks great!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Your Fair Isle stitches are beautiful! I have never attempted anything as complicated as this. I'm sure I would have missed a few stitches at knit night.

cinnamongirl93 said...

Your colorwork is really coming along. It's looking great! It may take some time to knit but in the end it will be worth it! I can't wait to see the next progress shot!