Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Parade

The back seat driver My "Chauffeur" Ms. Debbie is the president of the Women's Division of the Chamber of Commerce.
I glammed it up! Thanks to my friend Andrea who lent me the fur.

The"celebrity and driver"




Shh...don't tell anyone but I have never been to our town's holiday parade. It's dark and cold! This year was fun though. The fur and car kept me warm. :) It was a nice time with entertainment and a tree lighting ceremony. Plus free hot chocolate and fireworks. I'm glad we went and Debbie was very nice to not only be my driver but decorate her car and dress up.


4 comments:

cinnamongirl93 said...

Cool! I'm so glad you shared your big glamorous day with us. I have to say that you are sporting a look of allure and look like a movie star! Very nice.
Congrad's to the Business Women of the Year!!!

Debbie said...

You look just like a movie star. Glad you had fun...I love that fur!
Your driver really sets off the effect with her fabulous chauffeur outfit!

Tracy Batchelder said...

How wonderful you look! Did you ride with the window down and wave to the crowd?

Ellen said...

Wow, looks like fun!