Randomly here is what is going on in my life or mind.
- It's too dark here to take a picture of the hat I'm working on. I'm using black patons yarn and I'm knitting up the Jacques Cousteau .
- The coffee is ready but I don't want to go to the kitchen to get it.
- Our tree isn't up yet. I'd like to get it this weekend. I used to never put up a tree before my birthday (December 10) but now I do.
- I am training this weekend and a couple of days next week to work at the local ski resort. The one I talked about last year. This year I am working there and getting the awesome ski discount! Not for me but for Joy #2.
- I get to be in a parade this evening. As business woman of the year, I was asked to be in the holiday parade. It is themed Hollywood Celebrities. I am just gonna glam it up and the president of the women's division of the chamber is going to be my driver and dress up like a chauffeur.
- I've not done any Christmas shopping yet. I'm actually thinking about hitting this pawn shop in town to see if they have an electronics my kids are wanting. I've shopped thrift but not pawn. It should be interesting.
- I hope you all have a great weekend!
- Bloglines is down until tomorrow so if you post I may not know.