Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 weeks and 16 rows later

My four rows a week is adding up. Slowly but surely...
Only 2 more weeks left of Snow Creek and then life will be a little more normal. A little more time in the evenings to do the things I enjoy.
It's not all work and no play though. I'm taking the weekend off to hang out with some friends who are coming to town for a visit. I am so looking forward to it!
Joy #2 turns 12 Thursday.


Debbie said...

My life has not been nearly as busy..but sad to say...you've got much more knitting done..What's wrong with me?!?!?!

Annnd...what is that that you're working on? :-)

Still waiting on my Interweave knits :-( Betcha I'll have to wait till next issue :-( :-( :-(

Wool Winder said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend. Happy Birthday to your son!

Ellen said...

Looks like a fun project! That will be so nice for you to have a little more time to knit soon!

meredithr said...

Your hat looks great. I should have used the same yarn. Hope things will slow down for you soon.

cinnamongirl93 said...

I heard you are having warm weather. The ski hill must be closed by now.
I hope your son's birthday was fantastic!