- What was I doing 10 years ago? June 1998 I was working towards my Sr year in college. I had just begun at a local accounting firm, my first accounting job. Joy #1 was 5 and Joy #2 was 1. I was a busy woman.
- What are 5 things on my to do list today?Lots of CPA work, that is about all I can do these days. Oh, and mail Debbie's package.
- Snacks I enjoy? Chocolate
- Things I would do if I was a billionaire. Tithe, give to the local church & Nebraska Youth Camp. Travel, I may even retire. Who knows
- Places I have lived. Oskaloosa, KS; Hoquiam, WA; Easton, KS; Leavenworth, KS, Kansas City, KS
Well, I'm off to the rat race which just keeps getting busier and busier. I thought I was in for time off this summer. Ha!
Nothing much to report in the way of crafts. I started sewing another shirt and I'm half way through my afghan.