Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We're back!

We had a great weekend in Nebraska. Here are some photos from our trip. To sum up the wedding was great. There were references from The Princess Bride & Lord of the Rings. My friends The Clarks were great hosts as always. We somehow missed all major storms this weekend though we were close by. We spent a day in Nebraska City and visited the Lewis & Clark visitors center, John Brown's Cave (we went through the underground railroad passage, cool), & the Arbor Day Tree farm. Our hotel was awesome. The Lied lodge is apart of the arbor day foundation and the details in the hotel were beautiful. To see more pictures click on the link and it will take you to my flickr account.

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I see you did finish the shrug. Yay!

Looks like a wonderful trip. Glad the weather cooperated with the wedding and all the outdoor hikes. The lodge is so cool!

Don't know about you, but I'm tired out from our weekend trip. Hope to get caught up today.

cinnamongirl93 said...

Your daughters shrug looks fantastic! Nice work. I enjoyed your photo's. I really like the one with Joy #2 looking ever so happy. It's cute!
I'm glad you all were safe from all of those storms. We had several on Saturday evening. Just thunderstorms. We probably got about an inch or two of rain at least. No tornadoes.