- The house really needs a good cleaning.
- My herbs are looking pretty sad in their egg cartons! I need to finish the raised bed (Joy #2 built it I just need to finish adding the soil and plants)
- Those Mother's Day presents are going to finish themselves
- Food, it would be nice to have some food in this house
- I should start a new sock before tomorrow when I go to see Dave Ramsey. That way I will already be in rhythm with the pattern and my mind will not be "focusing on two different things."
- I need to order yarn for Joy #1's caplet but I just opened a new checking account and won't have my debit card for 2 weeks. I need to figure away around this.
- I need to get sewing. I want to make more of my own clothes. We are going to a wedding the weekend of May 24th and I want to make my dress. I already have the fabric, pattern, and ideas in my head. I just gotta get to it.
- Note to self, Joy #1's shrug needs to be done by wedding weekend. Once again, she's small so it's like baby clothes.
Hmm...maybe if I got off the computer I could actually complete one of these tasks. Like housework!!! Have a great weekend!