Friday, November 21, 2008

Another one of THOSE weekends

If all goes well I will:

  • Embroider those mittens and then they will be finito
  • Sew a wool skirt (fabric from the lovely thrift LAC)
  • Do some laundry
  • Minimal housework
  • Watch Twilight
  • Christmas crafting?
  • Work on the slytherin socks that I can barely put down. These are going to be so awesome.

I know people who are overcommitted up to their eyeballs. I am so glad that I learned early on what was extra, busy stuff and what was neccessary; what was fun and the pleasure of not being so busy I couldn't enjoy my home or family. And now I'm reaping the rewards! Home life, weekends filled with only what I want to do, and the peace of not running around with my head cut off. Life is sweet.

3 comments:

cinnamongirl93 said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend. Two days of crafting is my dream too!
I can't wait to see the wool skirt! Are you making the skirt for a special occasion or just for fun?

leah said...

What a great weekend plan! I wish I could make school less stressful right now...I'm so ready for next semester, but other than that I've learned to say no too!

Debbie said...

Sounds like a good plan! I'm going to work on the sock. But, I doubt I'll be as productive as you ;-)