I have such few bad days that when I have one it ALL goes to pot. Here are some highlights from my day...
- Car accident in front of my house right before school/work(we were not involved as we were still in the house) It was high drama, school bus and another vehicle. No major injuries though just cuts and bruises.
- Joy #2 got suspended for 2 days and it is all his fault and it could have all been prevented had he used the brains God gave him.
- A car turned right in front of me and I had to actually turn the corner to avoid being hit.
- Our cell phone bill is outrageous and we've done nothing different. I really think they've screwed up our bill but dealing with phone companies was something I couldn't do nicely today.
- Joy #1 & #2 got into a fight and #2 looks like he has a broken finger. Long story involving a hot head and a Longaberger plate, let's just say #2 started it #1 finished it.
- I refused to take #2 to the ER and waited for a nurse friend to get home. It's not broken but banged up really bad and he won't be able to use it for awhile. It's all swollen and bruised.
I am going to spend the remainder of my evening hiding in my room drinking tea.