Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ramblings

Here is an in progress shot of the baby sweater. And ewww the ironing board looks horrible! Just focus on the sweater. That's what I'm going to do. I have about 4-5 more inches to go and then I'll be done! There is little finishing to do because I knit the sleeves in the round. I am going to use eyelet hooks instead of buttons and I think I will knit a little flower to attach to add a little color. I really like CotLin yarn for this project.


Surprised at how fast this is knitting up? Well, our evening ritual has changed once again! I have decided to let Joy #2 enroll back into public school. Many factors led to this decision and it isn't a bad one it is just different. I loved our virtual school we were a part of and that is probably why I'm a little sad he's back in public school. It was such a good community and they did such cool stuff! But now he is back to doing "school" during the day and our evenings will no longer be spent working on math & pouring over his history book. I asked him if we could still read his history book together in the evenings because I was enjoying it so much. He gave me a "Are you crazy woman?" look. On the one hand it is nice not to have to do schoolwork in the evenings but on the other hand I will miss it.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow, that baby sweater is moving fast! I haven't used my cotlin yet. I bought one ball just to check it out.
I also haven't picked up the knitting needles in 2 days, today was bone marrow processing day at the lab...so ...it's looonggg and I'm just to tired ha! even for knitting!
Hope the public school adjustment goes well...maybe Joy#2 could knit with you in the evenings Hey...he could knit his own mitts :-)