Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wasn't yesterday Monday?

I can't believe how fast this month has gone. I am feeling jipped here. How am I supposed to groan about February like all the other bloggers when I don't even remember it? Joy#2 turned 11 on Tuesday. We had a nice family party and he got some cool gifts. Tomorrow I will take him skiing again probably for his final time this season. Maybe I'll make some progress on my sweater. I am doing good to get 2 rows a day knit. No more progress has been made on Joy #1's bedroom. I think it's done being painted but nothing else has transpired. The chances of getting her out of my room before next weekend is slim to none. I've just been walking or stepping over her junk to make it to my bed pretending it doesn't bother me. One upside is that we keep each other warm and she doesn't steal my blankets.

No comments: