Small bits of accomplishments
- Knit a white baby hat to match booties
- Finished the final thumb on helical mittens
- Knit a striped baby hat using the helical method (again)
- Reknit a Saartje bootie. My dog at one of the first pair so I needed to replace it. I think the buttons drew her in.
- Weeded flower bed #2 and remulched
- Weeded flower bed #1
- Hand washed 3 wool sweaters and 3 pairs of wool socks
- Started planning further knitting projects
I am dying to order more yarn. August 1st cannot get here soon enough. I've had to be very careful with the budget in July so we could do all we wanted to and still pay the bills (hence small baby knitting with existing yarn). I am eyeing a fair isle vest project for myself and a sweater for Joy #1. She will turn 16 in December and I'm going back and forth on what I want to do for her.
Well, I think this will be how I roll this week. Tackle anything I need to do a little bit at a time.
Sidebar,as if this post was anything other than random. Camera battery is dead and the charger is with Joy #1 in Nebraska. I'm going to check with the neighbor girl to see if her charger will work on our camera.