Monday, January 21, 2008

Desperate for a project

I am all over the place right now in my knitting. I ordered some yarn but I don't really care for it. I started Starsky but I am not enjoying the cable pattern. And it feels so bulky. I'm wondering if I am even going to wear it. So right now I'm not really focused on anything. Tomorrow I am taking Joy #2 skiing with our homeschool group and will have a perfect opportunity to knit something but I have nothing I want to knit. I'd better hurry up and get my act together tonight because I don't want to waste valuable knitting time! Maybe I'll start a baby sweater. You can never have enough baby sweaters! Or maybe another pair of mittens. This time for my sister in law. Surely there is something in the stash I can get to work on!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I vote for the Cross-Country chullo hat. Ha!...cuz...I started it today.... :-)