Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Blog


Hello dear readers. Are there any? Originally, I started this blog to go along with a prayer group I started. We had 2 sessions and I have kind of fizzled out. Sorry, I still think it is a great idea but I don't think I can be the one to host/organize.

So, I am changing the focus of this blog to my musing as a single mom trying to be thankful for what I have and what I can create. I started reading blogs in 2005 and never wrote one because I didn't think there was a need for one more blog. Now I realise with every passing day that my kids are growning up and I have done a terrible job archiving our lives together. I would like to express my life and my love for my lovebugs for noone really than us. I am not trying to do anything other than learn to articulate my life before I forget all about the everyday life of being a single mom with two unique and challenging children. So here is to 2008 and enjoying everyday.


No comments: